People with self-employed jobs will tell you that being self-employed and working from home can be a great option for those who need a flexible schedule, would like to work part-time, or just can’t stand sitting in a cubicle all day. If you want to be your own boss, set your own hours and have no cap on earnings, then read on for some options!
Self-Employed Jobs – Work from Home with Freelance
Freelance work is one of the easiest self-employed jobs available that you do from home. Whether your specialty is web design, copy writing, consulting or a variety of other topics, freelance is a great way to work from home for clients you choose, during hours that work for you.
Creating a blog or website that markets your skills is the first step to getting started. There are also many websites that represent both freelance workers and those looking for an employee, making finding potential clients much easier. If you have a special skill, market it to the best of your abilities. Provide samples or links to your work, and represent yourself in a professional way. The better you represent yourself, the faster your reputation will grow and the faster you will gain new clients. The more clients you have, the more quickly your dreams of working from home and being self-employed can become a reality.
Self-Employed Jobs - Work from Home with Surveys
There are other options to work from home as well. For quick cash, some websites pay you to take surveys online. It’s free to sign up, and the more surveys you take, the more cash you make. Please do some research to make sure the website is legitimate before signing up.
Self-Employed Jobs - Work from Home for a Call Center
Another option for those who are interested in self-employed jobs is to work from home for a virtual call center. This has long-term potential, but a few more requirements. In this type of work you will answer in-coming calls for companies and do a variety of tasks, from scheduling appointments, to asking questions and taking product orders. Requirements usually include a landline telephone and high-speed Internet access. Just like with surveys, make sure the company is legitimate before starting work. A trustworthy company will train you and not ask for any money.
Self-Employed Jobs - Benefits of Self-Employment
Of course, there are many more options for working at home, (just see our other blog posts!), but the above are common, effective ways to get you started. To motivate you, here are some of the benefits of self-employed jobs:
- You’ll save a lot of money! On gas, public transportation office space, business attire, dry-cleaning and on and on…
- You’ll improve your health. Several studies show that people with self-employed jobs and work from home are less stressed, resulting in lower blood pressure, smaller waist circumference and lower BMIs. Working from home also provides healthier eating choices, and more opportunity to get up and stretch or move around.
- Never commute again. The average US worker spends 109 hours per year commuting and $1500 on gas. Get your time and money back to spend doing things you actually enjoy.
- Be more creative, and therefore productive. People who have self-employed jobs and who work from home even one day a week are happier, feel more creative and have higher productivity levels than those who don’t, a recent study showed. Average productivity when working from home increased up to 20%.
If your goal is to own your own business there are many self-employed jobs that are easy to start. Working online is a great way to start your own business. For more information about this, check out Money Sites. It’s full of information, programs, real case studies, and step-by-step guides on how to be self-employed.
Incoming search terms:
- Any self employed jobs in singapore
- work for self from home
- to work as self employment from home
- self jobs with small investmemt
- self employment from home
- self employed work from home jobs in felixstowe
- self employed legitimate employment
- self employed jobs in felixstowe
- self employed from home
- examples of creative self employed work from home jobs